Need a help for my PHP Assignment (very urgent)

Iroshw

Hi I need a help for an assignment. When a user logins it should be directed the page biditems.php . I tried to do it but can't. I have only an hour to submit this.

I have attached herewith my php file.s

Assignment

create a web based solution for the following business scenario using PHP/MySQL and HTML.

Prototype auction site Scenario

* Any user can self-register with the system, upon providing his name, unique user name and valid email address.

* If the user name doesn't exist, password will be generated and email to user.

* User can use that access credentials to login to the systems.

* User may log on or log off, and many features are available only to users who are logged on.

* Any logged-in user may add an item. Each item is an auction. It has an owner, a closing date, and a (possibly empty) collection of bids. Adding items, user enters a description and closing date, and set the list of bids initially empty.

* Present a list of items currently available. For each one, show the owner, description, closing date, number of bids and high bid(If Any).

* Any logged-in user may bid on any item which has not closed. the bid must be an integer amount and must exceed the current high bid, if there is one.

* When a bid is submitted, You must check that it meets all requirements. if not, generate an appropriate message and do not record the bid.

* Each allowed bid creates a record containing the bidder, the amount of the bid, and the date and time the bid was submitted.

* Anyone may display the list of bids for any item. This listing shows the biddeer, amount and date for each bid, in chronological order.

* An item's list of bids is deleted when the items is deleted.

* Should be created with a nice .CSS (interface)

18751_.zip

18752_.zip

2. Users will not mark their post as being "URGENT" by either making the post ALL CAPS or adding any hint that they need it done Quick or ASAP. All posts are treated equal, your post is no more important than any other user's post on this forum. If it is "URGENT" pay someone to do it.

3. # Users will not post their homework questions expecting to get their homework coded for them. If you have a question about part of the assignment that you do not understand, please post asking for an explanation rather than the code.

i think guys here will be more interested in helping you with some sort of stuk in a code other than doing your home work for you. try thats why you big guy is spending his cash in that school. and remember never be afraid of facing the reality. failing is part of understanding where you went wrong so try your best other than passing what you actually dont know.

good luck

fast forward about 5 hours and you post the same thing here: http://www.codingforums.com/showthread.php?t=269246  saying you still have 1 hour before you have to submit?  Get off your lazy ass and make an effort.  People like you make people less willing to help others.  If you don't like or want to do programming, why are you wasting yours and everybody else's time and money etc.. on going to that class?  Grow up.

fast forward about 5 hours and you post the same thing here: http://www.codingforums.com/showthread.php?t=269246  saying you still have 1 hour before you have to submit?  Get off your lazy ass and make an effort.  People like you make people less willing to help others.  If you don't like or want to do programming, why are you wasting yours and everybody else's time and money etc.. on going to that class?  Grow up.

This. 

Instead of being a lazy twit, either pay attention in class and do your work, or drop/fail out.  This kind of behavior is especially egregious if you're in college/university as it's likely you're filling a spot that could be better used by someone who actually gives a shit.

When people like this actually get their homework done for them by other people, they end up as the entitled d-bag junior devs who deliver the code that everyone hates.

Let's turn this thread into a complaint about them!

Today, my entitled d-bag junior dev committed a "utilities.php" file containing this code:

class yesNoType
{
    const Y = 'Y'; //string
    const N = 'N'; //strnig
}

Problems with this code:

1)  PHP already has a boolean type

2)  This class replaces a simple 'Y' with yesNoType::Y (which, you'll notice, contains 'Y')

3)  The comments are supposed to be phpdoc blocks.

4)  The comments are misspelled

5)  Despite being named "type," this const struct cannot be used as a datatype, since it has no value storage.  Literally, its only purpose is point #2, which replaces a 3 character string with a 12 character one.

Do your own homework.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.