Mysql Type For Integers With Decimals
Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:12 AM
It's just for numbers like 2.4, or 6.3, one decimal place is fine.
Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:27 AM
Why $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] is bad. || Why ORDER BY RAND() is bad || Every problem can be solved with rm -rf *
Remember, you're unique. Just like everybody else!
Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:59 AM
Please: "This doesn't work..." is not a question. We're not the government: we don't have anything to view what your doing on your computer. Help us help you by asking a good question.
"Things needed to ask a "good" question:
- A description of the context of your issue (Optional but can be a huge help in certain circumstances)
- What is the actual problem (Mandatory)
- What does the code actually do (Mandatory)
- What you think the code should do / What you want the code to do (Mandatory)
- What things have you tried so far (Optional, but missing it out just wastes your time and ours)
- The actual code as you are running it - minus any personal information like Database Login Credentials (Mandatory - don't just post pseudo, the vast majority of issues are syntax and not logic)
- As much info about your development environment as you can give - even if it's just letting us know you are using a hosting provider instead of a local install (Optional, but some questions can not be answered without it.)
Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:01 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users