<Ul> Creating Unwanted Space Above In Wordpress Page

mackeymartin

Hi,

my website that i am working on is http://ethicalwebdesigners.com/proto/metal-design-drafting-fabrication-manufacturing-services-washington/

I am using the <UL> code to make the list as well as using short codes in wordpress.

My code is this:

<ul>

<li>Our clients provide us with models and prints.</li>

<li>If needed, our engineering team gives our clients valuable detailed feedback on, possible product improvements, how to lower the cost of their metal manufacturing and fabrication process, and speed up the lead-time schedules.</li>

<li>Once this process has been approved by our client, we move on to manufacturing parts per print.</li></ul>

My problem is that there is a big space above the lists that I want to remove. Any ideas? I have tried a bunch of other forum fixes to no avail.

Taken straight from your source code:

<ul>
<!-- Notice the paragraph that you're closing? -->
 </p>
<li>Our clients provide us with models and prints.</li>
<li>If needed, our engineering team gives our clients valuable detailed feedback on, possible product improvements, how to lower the cost of their metal manufacturing and fabrication process, and speed up the lead-time schedules.</li>
<li>Once this process has been approved by our client, we move on to manufacturing parts per print.</li>
</ul>

Edited by SocialCloud

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.