Php Help - On Localhost/myadminphp To Create Database But "no Privileges" - Help

Glasgow-Guy

HI Guys

First time here and I'm hoping someone can help

I've just started to learn PHP and I'm onto databases

The problem I have that once I log into 'phpmyadmin' and then I click through to databases to make a database but once there, there is text in red which reads "no privileges".

I use Xampp and everything is going well so I know it means I don't have privileges on my own computer to make a database.

So my question is where do I find the folder/file to make the changes and once I find the file what code do I add and where do I add it in the file. I've looked in the following folders in my 'C:drive', which are php, mysql and xampp but nothing is there to let me know which file to change.

As I said I'm a novice but the database section is holding me back

Hope someone can help

Thanks guys

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.