Text not appearing in Chrome Flash player

joquius

I have a flash player I made a long time ago, with a long standing issue. The player loads an xml file from the server with song names and mp3s file locations. The problem is that in Chrome (and not in FF for instance), the song names just don't appear in the song list. I remember trying to change the font at the time but nothing seemed to help. The xml is loaded because the songs play, and the list is populated, but you just can't see the names (you can click where they are supposed to be). I'm not sure where the problem is, but I thought this is one of those type of things that you spend hours looking for and can be solved in a minute and yet someone out there must have the answer! :)

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.