saving the state of my filter values with my paginator

jamesbezza

hi if anyone can help me with a solution to this i would be gratefull

i have a paginator function which at the moment while testing is set to display 2 products per page so if i have 10 products ill obviously have 5 page-tabs in my navigation

i have filters on the page in order to drill the data set down ie, product type, price range ...etc

i seem to having an issue in saving the state of my filters to work with the paginator properley

ive supplied the main paginator function pagination.php the function is called in categories.php ive attached both files

categories.php

(this page gets the category id thats passed from the navigation menu which you will see if you visit http://inspiredskills.com/categories.php?id=1 and displays all products related to that category

so we have the category/product listing and a filters menu/form and the left hand side which does indeed drill the products down now the filters work fine with the dataset no problem but i cannot get it to work with the paginator properley basically ive had limited success . but not the complete stable solution i need i cannot pass the saved state of the filter to work in conjuction with my paginator properley

if anyone can point me in the right direction of achieving this id be gratefull

to look at the product listing page go here http://inspiredskills.com/categories.php?id=1 and you will see what im trying to achieve

cheers

James

pagination.php

categories.php

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.