The Subscription process as of now:
1. Free user wants to become print or web subscriber
2. He has logged in
2a. If he has not logged in can create the account
3. Goes to cart - since he is logged in - no need of again filling up the form
3a.Not logged in - click the login button in top navigation
4. He can directly click the add to cart - proceed to checkout
5. Pay the money through payment gateway
6. Admin will get a Order notification
7. Admin checks has the payment been done from their account
8. Confirms the payment - Customer gets the mail - His order has been processed
9. Admin moves the Free User to Print/Web subscription
10. Next login the free user will be print/web user
Am using Wishlist and woocommerce wordpress plugins.
Query - When the subscription expires of the paid user(print or web) will again become a free user - how to renew his subscription with the same details - Is there a way once he pays - give him a link and he can update his membership.
Is there a hook, filter or function which can be included it happens automatically.