• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Vince_M

Vince_M

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:36 PM

Quite new here, actually this is my first day. I have a couple of questions regarding PHP and MySQL and was wondering where I ask them. They are for a school project I am working on and need some help. If you could point me in the direction of where I can ask them I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Vince

#2 Philip

Philip

Phailip

• Staff Alumni
  • 4,750 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:18 PM

Hi Vince -

If it is more PHP related, then you should post within the PHP Coding Help, or if it is more MySQL related, then in the MySQL Help forums. If you're unsure, PHP Coding is probably the better of the 2 ;)

#3 Vince_M

Vince_M

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:49 PM

Hi Phailip,

Thanks. It's a little of both. I will post it in the php coding help. 

#4 .josh

.josh

.josh

• Staff Alumni
  • 14,831 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 01:45 PM

Also, we are happy to help you, but we won't do your homework for you.  Show us what you are doing, what you've tried, what you are struggling on, and we'll try to help.  Key point is that you are trying and you are stuck.  But if you post something along the lines of "zomg i have this project due tomorrow someone please 'help' and by 'help' I mean give me the code I need so I can turn it in kkthx"..no.

Did I help you? Feeling generous? Donate to me! || Donate to phpfreaks!
Please, take the time and do some research and find out how much it would have cost you to get your help from a decent paid-for source. A "roll-of-the-dice" freelancer will charge you $5-$15/hr. A decent entry level freelancer will charge you around $15-30/hr. A professional will charge you anywhere from $50-$100/hr. An agency will charge anywhere from $100-$250/hr. Think about all this when soliciting for help here. Think about how much money you are making from the work you are asking for help on. No, we do not expect you to pay for the help given here, but donating a few bucks is a fraction of the cost of what you would have paid, shows your appreciation, helps motivate people to keep offering help without the pricetag, and helps make this a higher quality free-help community :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Cheap Linux VPS from $5
SSD Storage, 30 day Guarantee
1 TB of BW, 100% Network Uptime

AlphaBit.com