HELP ON Creating a php Database SQL to update through HTML forms

Paschal

Hi friends,

I am actually new here and need help on how to create and update a database using simple html form.

i dont know how to create a database at all. And my system is running on WAMP Server, i need a help on how to create a database using phpMyAdmin Control Panel for MySQL.

I can design very well in html but i got no experience at all in database designing.

Please reply me if you can help me.

Thanks for your anticipated assistance.

• 1 year later...

simply install mysql on your server/computer. Then  setup all the login information and all that(write it down). Now setup a pretty html form on the page and give all of the fields unique name attributes. Then create a submit button with it's own unique attribute. Then you can set the form method to post and the action to = #. Then from there you need to write the php script that will collect and organize the data and then send it. So the best way to do this is to make sure that you're name attributes are the same as the column names in the database that you create. If you get that far reply and I'll help you with the rest of the php code.

Edited by Azerex

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.