PHP Input Text Area Size?

Five360

Hey guys,

I am new the forum and generally PHP itself. I am using a modified version of a webpage I found for a project of mine.

I have the following code:

$tbl->addRow();
        $tbl->addCell('Shipping Address: ', 'label');
        $tbl->addCell(
            $frm->addInput('text', 'address', '', array('size'=>36) )
            , null, 'data', array('colspan'=>3)
         );

$tbl->addRow();
        $tbl->addCell('Titles: ', 'label');
        $tbl->addCell(
            $frm->addInput('text', 'title', '', array('size'=>36) )
            , null, 'data', array('colspan'=>3)
         );

Now what I have done is essentially copied the email input and pasted it twice and re-named it Shipping Address & Titles.

Now this works and everything when submitted, but for the user it still shows a box small enough for just the e-mail. I was wondering how I could re-size the text area for shipping and titles so that they fit appropriately.

Thanks in advance,

Five 360

PS.

I am not trying to advertise whatsoever, I just feel it would be MUCH easier to understand what I am talking about if you could see for yourself. Therefore I have added a link to the page below:

<spam removed>

Edited by trq

I suggest you find out what framework it is your application is using and find a forum that supports it.

The code you have posted isn't stock standard PHP.

Yes, but how does that help a PHP newbie?

If someone could actually give me some quality help I would really appreciate it. Here is a link to the PHP code I am using: http://www.dyn-web.com/code/order_form/example2.php

I'm not sure what part of "The code you have posted isn't stock standard PHP" you don't understand?

How are we supposed to help you if we don't know anything about the third party library it is your using?

The link you pointed to has little to no documentation. That is your problem.

I'm not sure what part of "The code you have posted isn't stock standard PHP" you don't understand?

How are we supposed to help you if we don't know anything about the third party library it is your using?

The link you pointed to has little to no documentation. That is your problem.

I don't quiet understand how a preview and a download link to the complete code isn't enough to help me. I guess I came to the wrong forum for PHP help...

Thanks anyways guys.

Do you really not understand that the code you're working with is NOT CORE PHP? What are you confused about? You are asking for help with third-party code, which unfortunately for you appears to have no documentation.

Try looking for the functions you're having trouble with in the PHP manual. You won't find them. We can't help you because we can't see all the code that you're working with.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.