• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ReikiGirl

ReikiGirl

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 03:10 PM

I'm new, and I have no idea about PHP - I've fumbled my way through it for 13 years running my own website. 

I have an old online/offline script I had written for my website, and now that I'm switching things around my table isn't showing up correctly. The php is probably too much of a mess for someone to figure out, but I really need help? 

Womp Womp. 

Maybe I'll learn a little something about php after all. Looking forward to someone who might be willing to help. 

Sucks being the new kid. 

#2 ReikiGirl

ReikiGirl

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 03:15 PM

I'm new, and I have no idea about PHP - I've fumbled my way through it for 13 years running my own website. 

I have an old online/offline script I had written for my website, and now that I'm switching things around my table isn't showing up correctly. The php is probably too much of a mess for someone to figure out, but I really need help? 

Womp Womp. 

Maybe I'll learn a little something about php after all. Looking forward to someone who might be willing to help. 

Sucks being the new kid. 

Andddd I forgot to catch myself about asking for help in the wrong forum. Bad bad! So sorry folks. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Cheap Linux VPS from $5
SSD Storage, 30 day Guarantee
1 TB of BW, 100% Network Uptime

AlphaBit.com