Hello guys

elmnas

Hello all!

I have just started php programming a week and i am hoping to get a lot of help from this forum to enhance my skills.

At first a first glance i found php very confusing but after looking through the forums and writing some scripts i have found it very interesting.I have never programed much in my carrier and am more of a network admin.

I have done some visual basic programming and asp programs about 10 years back.but after all these years trying to start programing again i knew it will be tough.

Yesterday i had did my first complex code on php with connecting to the mysql database and displaying  those results in a drop down selection in html.though none of this code was written by me as i got it from the forums.

Hoping that by having joined this website i will be able to boost up my skills as a php programmer and also understand how the code worked.And then be able to write my very own code.

Thanks and Regards

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.