Photo

Partner for Non-Profit Software Giveaway

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 ricmetal

ricmetal

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 09:46 PM

hi y'all

i've spent the past 2 years working on a CMS - a friend of mine asked me if i could build one for his site and i did. then i went further and continued working and improving on the CMS in order to sell it ( because i treat strangers better than friends ) and now i believe i have 'finished' the damn thing. theres a ton more to do. tweaks and shit. anyway, i love the idea of having software i made and distributing it - i initially thought of selling it but now fuck it - i feel like giving it away for free. but i want to have something solid. i am looking for someone that loves to look at a product page, like OpenCart or Anchor CMS and thinking 'dang, i built this and people are using it. lets work harder to make it better' to help me have something solid. id like to have a partner that will test it, give feedback, etc. a designer would be great, or programmer, but rather designer. so yeah, this is a long shot, but then again if i dont shot ... you know the rest

so i am looking for someone who likes the idea of sharing software - in this case a CMS targeted as a specific group of people. i just wanna distribute something good, and for free. im thinking if people like ti they will ask for tweaks (which i can charge) or templates (which i will need to make, and also charge).

anyone out there?

have you built anything?

is it on the web?

do people use it?

can i see it?

what can you bring to my project?

will you offer to go buy the beer?

Edited by ricmetal, 18 July 2013 - 09:58 PM.

Cheap Linux VPS from $5
SSD Storage, 30 day Guarantee
1 TB of BW, 100% Network Uptime

AlphaBit.com