multiple rows of same data

jamiegee

SELECT oc_option_value_description.option_id, oc_option_value_description.name, oc_product_option_value.quantity FROM oc_option_value_description LEFT JOIN oc_product_option_value ON oc_option_value_description.option_id = oc_product_option_value.option_id WHERE product_id = 447 AND oc_option_value_description.option_id = 11

Hi

I haven't posted all the table data just yet as this seems it could be a simple fix.

I am quite new to mysql/php but am trying to learn more technical code.

I run the above sql code and it should return 3 rows, i know this for a fact, but it actually returns 9, it returns 3 of each row.

Is it just something im missing off? i have googled but can seem to run into an article or post about this error.

if you need to see my database structure im happy to post it.

Kind regards and many thanks in advanced

cheers

jamie

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.