IIS - Script Map working, but invalid HTTP headers returned?

Irate

So, yeah, another of these IIS topics (I would use XAMPP, but I managed to corrupt all of my data (don't ask how hahah)), this time, I added, as the title might suggest, a Script Map for all *.pl files to be handled by C:\Perl64\bin\perl.exe, seeing as I recently downloaded Perl and want to gather some experience working with it.

I primarily am interested in using it with the CGI, but I will also use Perl for CLI scripts (and that's working fine), although the CGI tells me that the Perl scripts throw no HTTP headers at me, causing 502 errors.

Anyone know if it's a failing Script Map or if there is an .exe file for the CGI I do not know about? :P

Do you have your perl script generating proper headers as part of it's output? It's been a long time since I did anything with perl, and never with IIS but from what I remember it was necessary. Eg:

#!/bin/perl

print "Content-type: text/html\r\n\r\n";
print '<html><head><title>Blah</title></head><body>Hi!</body></html>';

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.