Photo

Programmer Wanted (PHP, etc)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 Eviralize

Eviralize

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 09:01 PM

I'm in the process of preparing a major website for launch, but the programmer I had hired was not up to the job, and rather than say so, she merely decided to disappear on me. The project is somewhat large, and scheduled to launch on October 1st. Much of the work can be done with modifications of existing code, but there will be several apps that will need to be developed cold, so I need someone who is capable of doing such things.

This website will be member-based, and is projected to reach a million members within 60 days. Revenues will be substantial, with an average revenue of around a dollar per member considered a low estimate. 

I'm looking for someone who wants more than a job. My partners have authorized me to offer 5% in stock and revenue in perpetuity for a Senior Programmer to take over the construction and development of the project.

If you're interested, contact me at your earliest convenience at wayne@waynehicks.us. An NDA is required before discussion of the project can begin.

Cheap Linux VPS from $5
SSD Storage, 30 day Guarantee
1 TB of BW, 100% Network Uptime

AlphaBit.com