Premium html email plugin

shown1980

I purchased the Premium html email plugin

But it seems like this plugin isn't finished yet? When I activated it, all my emails got the same template, so that the same email goes out to the customer at every stage of the shop progress and to the shop owner telling that there is a new order.

I can see that the plugin includes lhej-options-no-tabs.php in the option page. There is a file called lhej-options.php that have tabs for all the different emails, I tried to change the lemonsky.php to include lhej-options.php instead of lhej-options-no-tabs.php, but that didnt work.

Am I doing something wrong? Or are you selling a plugin that isn't finished developed yet?

Are there also a documentation for this plugin explaining which codes that are supported (%order_totals% etc) ?

Edited by ignace
removed self promoting URLs

I purchased the Premium html email plugin

But it seems like this plugin isn't finished yet? When I activated it, all my emails got the same template, so that the same email goes out to the customer at every stage of the shop progress and to the shop owner telling that there is a new order.

I can see that the plugin includes lhej-options-no-tabs.php in the option page. There is a file called lhej-options.php that have tabs for all the different emails, I tried to change the lemonsky.php to include lhej-options.php instead of lhej-options-no-tabs.php, but that didnt work.

Am I doing something wrong? Or are you selling a plugin that isn't finished developed yet?

Are there also a documentation for this plugin explaining which codes that are supported (%order_totals% etc) ?

i think the best way that you can do is to contact the developer of that plugin. you have not mentioned what plugin is it, so I can't really say if it's finished or not yet.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.