Netbiz www.netbizweb.co.uk have 2 vacancies.
PHP WEB DEVELOPER
Netbiz Group is a leading digital agency providing web design and internet marketing services to a wide variety of industries. Due to the expansion of our team, a great opportunity has arisen for a PHP Developer.
This exciting role is an integral part of the business, developing systems, interacting with clients and working with the management team delivering the best technology to our clients. The ideal candidate would possess all the technical skills mentioned below and needs to be self motivating and able to work without being under strict supervision. We are looking for a candidate that is creative, open-minded and interested in advancing our web development techniques with the latest web technology.
- Commercial PHP experience (OO PHP desirable)
- MVC / Framework experience (CodeIgniter / Symfony 2)
- Strong knowledge of HTML (XHTML / HTML5), CSS, XML
- Apache configuration and Linux command line experience
- Version control (Git)
- Can successfully write secure well engineered code.
- Write well documented easily readable code.
- Experience with MySQL.
- Proficient implementing and writing service API’s using JSON or XML.
- Familiar with mobile web browsers and mobile web applications.
- Familiar with W3C standards and best practices.
- Ability to translate business requirements into system design/specification documents.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Strong debugging skills and the ability to easily and quickly read and modify existing code
- Experience in custom built CMS & eCommerce systems
- Experience with a variety of payment gateways
- Shell scripting
- SEO (Link Building / On-Site)
- Unit / Functional Testing
- Project Management Software (BaseCamp)
- Experience with integration into 3rd party systems; stock management, booking systems, flight database, property database
- Experience of Google Apps
- Practical knowledge of Adobe products, mainly CS5