Reduce the size of the above-the-fold content

pascal_22
Go to solution Solved by pascal_22,

Hi everyone!

In my google Adsense page... i have the performance of my website as optimization revenue, website health... In the website health, i have this message: Reduce the size of the above-the-fold content

i read a bit, and i saw that i have to use asynchone code : like facebook like button, google+ button, adsense code..... so i have made the change for asynchrone code..

But what about my CSS and my JS?

I use <script src="/js/libs/modernizr-2.5.3.min.js"></script> (because i'm using HTML5) and <script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/2.0.0/jquery.min.js"></script>

on ALL pages of my website.

for Reduce the size of the above-the-fold content, what do you suggest to me for CSS and JS code?

Thanks to all!!!

have a great night!

Goggle recommends that you put the parts of the css that the above the fold need inline. https://developers.google.com/speed/docs/insights/OptimizeCSSDelivery

I disagree. Yes, your page may load faster for a new user, but it will load more slowly for a return visitor who has your css in cache and maintenance becomes more difficult because now you have information duplicated in all your files.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.