PHP Registration Script

joshua0000

Hi guys, I am new to php programming and need your assistance in developing a registration system for my site .I have developed the registration form using html5 , css, jquery and javascript. and now need a functional php script which is going to work for my registration form.

The Registration form includes 4 step process for successful registration of a user.The fields of the form are as follows:

First Step:

username

password

re-type password

Second step:

first name

last name

email

Third step

country

Fourth step:

Summary(displaying all user information which user has given through out the registratioin process)

For user viewing,I have included  a progress bar, which shows the percentage of completion of the registration process.

I havepost-166197-0-58586400-1383457962_thumb.jpg attached the screenshot below for the registration form.

Kindly help me in building a functional php script for the registration form.

Thanks

::)

joshua0000

The script works without any problems. 4 easy steps:

1. Download it

2. Upload it to your webserver

3. Upload the sql_dump.txt to your database

4. Edit the "config.php" with your databaselogin

Now you are up and running!

// Hampus

Edited by Hampe

There are many ways to make a registration script in PHP. Does your site have a mysql database. I suggest if you're new, to install a premade script.

If the OP wants to learn how to do it, using a premade script will be a mistake. Even if he wants just to use something ready, it will be a mistake again. Pay a programmer $30 to make a reg script for you, those "premade scripts" are ancient and full with security holes.

And if your website is not very big, I'd suggest using SQLite over MySQL. 

If the OP wants to learn how to do it, using a premade script will be a mistake. Even if he wants just to use something ready, it will be a mistake again. Pay a programmer $30 to make a reg script for you, those "premade scripts" are ancient and full with security holes.

+1000!

5 easy steps:

1. Download it

2. Upload it to your webserver

3. Upload the sql_dump.txt to your database

4. Edit the "config.php" with your databaselogin

5. Come back to us because it is not working

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.