Photo

doesnt read my php

Best Answer Ch0cu3r, 15 March 2014 - 04:05 PM

The code should work provided the server is configured to parse .html files as PHP. If you do not have access to the server you'll need to rename the file to have a .php extension instead

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Adam77

Adam77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 02:12 PM

hey everyone,

my html code has php code in it, but the php does not run at all .  the php code run fine separatly from the html . any suggestion ? 

i add my html plus a short php code(an echo cmd) in it just for you to understand and tell me what am i doing wrong  .. 

Attached Files

#2 Ch0cu3r

Ch0cu3r

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,309 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 04:05 PM   Best Answer

The code should work provided the server is configured to parse .html files as PHP. If you do not have access to the server you'll need to rename the file to have a .php extension instead

#3 Adam77

Adam77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 March 2014 - 05:14 PM

hey man, im kind a begginer as you probably understand . im using my local host right now with xampp control panel, can you tell me more specific what should i config ?  as i said the html file runs fine through the local host but without the php that in it   . 

appreciate it man

#4 Ch0cu3r

Ch0cu3r

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 2,309 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 08:40 AM

You are best of renaming your html files to end in a .php extension. Most servers are not configured to parse html files as php.

#5 Adam77

Adam77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 01:38 PM

thanks brother

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Cheap Linux VPS from $5
SSD Storage, 30 day Guarantee
1 TB of BW, 100% Network Uptime