Adobe Flash Player error when accessing the site?

I use Windows 7 64bit laptop . Currently I constantly faulty machine Adobe Flash Player on Firefox and Chrome browsers when accessing sites containing Flash . Each error was on the screen when an error message optionally Adobe Flash Player " Dismiss or Continue ." The phenomenon is most visible browser crashes , the title bar does the " Not Responding " that can not be turned off , the only way is to run Task Manager to shut down the browser .

I have removed the current Flash player and try to install an older version that runs fine but then shortly after the PC update Flash Player for new and ongoing errors . Now I had to turn off ( disable ) Flash Player for web browsing , but it does not look like the video clip or Flash banner on the site . Some other machines running WinXP does not see this error even after updating the latest Flash Player machine like me . Please indicate processing directions .

Thank you !

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.