Multi Vendor Marketplace

juliafrances

Hi I am trying to build a multi vendor e commerce marketplace and wants to know what developers would recommend. I was told that I should not use open source license/script software. I was going to build in from sctatch but wanted to know what some very effective options are out there. Any help would be appreicated. If you have any expereince of what worked well that would be great too.

Thank you

Julia

I don't see anything wrong with using open source such as http://www.opencart.com/, possibly integrate it into wordpress,joomla or your own cms?

I guess if you are trying to do something special and all of the open source solutions would be too hard to modify....make your own.

You will need the skill and a lot of time.

Is probably not too many people out there that can make a complete and fairly secure store.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.