Hi :)

Audacious

Amateur PHP programmer and wants to make PHP as a career. I'm still a student studying about computers. I've been into coding since 12. I started with simple HTML codes with notepad and started exploring the web and used different software for web designing like Coffee HTML editor and Dreamweaver. I also had experience coding with Visual Basic 6 and 2008 and also with C/C++. I know some Java but I'm not that good enough. 

Instead of being a computer geek, I play video games, swim on the nearby community pool and read some interesting books. I don't mind learning and trying new stuff. I prefer learning hands-on than theories. I'm also interested with Music and Mathematics (especially binaries).  I am also a poet (though recently haven't write any poems due to being busy at a university I am attending to).

Where I am from and how old am i? I'd like to keep it to myself for now. I'm here to learn more about PHP and get help when I need it  Also, help others when I can. :)

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.