Wordpress Search Problem

StephNovice

Looking for some technical assistance on a property search query im having some problems with on WP.

Using the Agentpress theme I have put together a client site that is fully functional, however the client has asked that the search is altered is altered slightly and i'm having trouble working out how to do it.

I'm not a database / PHP person - I have managed so far, but this is beyond my understanding.

I have 2 separate search query issues.

The first is that my client wants the bedrooms to be searchable with the following options:

1 or more
2 or more
3 or more
4 or more

The second is that they want the availability of the property to only give 2 options:

Availabile properties only
Include Let Agreed

Here is the site: test.taylorslettings.co.uk

The property data and field names I have are being automatically created by their system and provides the information in the dropdowns as you see it in the search box on the site. The theme (Agentpress) dictates the search and how it works at present.

I have no idea how to alter the search so it shows presents the results to meet the clients needs.

We are at the very end stages of going live, so any urgent help would be gratefully appreciated.

Thanks very much.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.