Help sorting out selected items from list T-T

western

Hi first tyvm for reading my help request me and my friend ar trying to build a order form (see png file ^^) so the main idea is some on go to order form.php

in that order form they fil in thear info like name, adress you know ^^

thean here is the treaky part at the and of the form they kan add products to there order by selecting it or search it from the drop down list the items in the dropdown list come from msql

the client can add more or delete items by clicking - or + whean the clint click send the client need to get a mail whit there a list of what theay have orderd and there unic order number wel so far we can do that but we wont to send another list to the company of order where the added products in the order ar sorted out based on the product id number

this is what we have so far http://clientconstruction.publishvision.nl/valeri/

tyvm again voor anyone who read this ^^

post-171180-0-44442900-1405081151_thumb.png

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.