WANTED: Good PHP Programmer to Partner With On 90% Finished Project

Hey my friends, as you are reading this I am going to share an amazing opportunity I have today. I am about to launch a HUGE website and am looking for a PHP coder who wants to get in right before we launch to take advantage of a money making collaboration. The website is about 90% finished coding and all we need is to have a pre-coded script integrated into the already coded website.

If you are selected as a part of our team, you could potentially have your hand in alot of other HUGE projects launching in the coming future. We are wanting to possibly have a coder work along side us, long term. Imagine how secure you will feel knowing you could have a ton of paid projects lined up in the future. We are only going to accept someone who is a quick and effiecient coder, because we are going to launch very soon, as marketing and advertising is already set up. If you are interested in this one of a kind opportunity, either reply to this message or send me a PM.

We will start looking at the coders who reply first, as we interpret that as a great sign that you realize what a great opportunity this is. If, that is you, I look forward to sharing all the details. - Garrett, CEO

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.