PHP developer with phpixie, mysql experience

I am in the process of developing a commercial web application to be offered as a SAAS to small businesses in the U.S. on a subscription basis.  I have been working with a developer for a while now and the project timelines are starting to slip.  I need someone to help get the project back on track and completed so we can roll it out and I can start selling it.  Once the project is completed, there will be many ongoing opportunities for future work making customizations for specific customers and developing enhancements and new features and versions.  It could very easily turn into a full time gig.

A large portion of the project is done but there are some key features that need to be completed.

I need to get this done as soon as possible - please contact me on skype - patrick.mathews67 or by email - patrick@systemvillage.com.

It was started using phpixie and I think it would be best to continue with it, however, I need to get it done so I am open to suggestions.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.