Requesting help regarding Ajax

Michael_Derksen

Hi there, 

I have a question, which I seem to be unable to find out myself; 

I have my own webshop (coded by myself), and trying to add multiple configurable options into it, each option having their own stock limit. 

Here is the problem: 

I am trying to implement AJAX for the following: 

Lets say: Customer wants Product A with Config 1: A, Config 2: C and Config 3: C

Lets say config 1 is length, Config 2 is design of the product, and config 3 is the dimension of the product. 

Config 1 Option A has 12 items in stock 

Config 2 Option C has 7 items in stock 

Config 3 Option C has 1 item in stock. 

Here is my question: 

How do I implement AJAX to check all these variables (so lets say: You have Config A with Option A (12 stock) B (16 stock) and C(109 stock), etc, and when she selects for example Config 3 Option C, that she can ONLY order 1 of the items, and if she tries to put the order in higher (in the selector) that it sais that with the current configuration only 1 order can be made? 

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.