SEO

Pavlos1316

I am not 100% sure that i understand your question, but what is shown in the search results are not only determined by the URL.

If the title on the two pages are different, it will be quite unlikely that they will show up together...

Point beeing - even though you have the same wording in the URL, it will not mean that the two pages will show up together in search results...

My answer is off course based on the assumption that you are talking about external search engines and not your own internal search on the site  :happy-04:

• 2 weeks later...

as for any seo purposes both would appear equally important, the words are parsed from the string by the search engines

the first link has an advantage being a more descriptive link because will contain more words

the second link using the single word will most likely be better for that particular word

when you write your articles try to use the important words first :happy-04:

More important for seo is meta data within the top of your page source

<title>My Title</title>
<meta name="description" content="This is what my site is about" />
<meta name="keywords" content="list,keywords,what,your,site,pertains,to,with,a,comma" />

Then additional information can be added using opengraph or oembed

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.