logged in users add,edit and save text file in php

Rubankutty

Hai..

currently i am developing client dashboard using php/mysql.Here is my problem i need to create a tab named as notes.Using this tab the logged in users can add a new note or edit his existing note and save as text file..

when user gets logged in he can able to see his notes..

May i know how to do this in php?

Thanks in advance

where exactly did you get stuck at when you tried to define and then do this assignment?

have you defined the user interface for each of the operations? have you prototype'd the html that would be needed for each part of the user interface you have defined? have you defined how you are going to store the information in the file (note, it will be much easier and require less code if you use a database)? have you attempted to write the php code that would retrieve the data needed to produce each part of the user interface on each page and process any form submissions from those pages?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.