Transfer my website from shared hosting to dedicated server

anyone can say may i need to change something in configuration file , i changed the hosting from shared to dedicated , i already  migrate my all code and application files to dedicated server but still my site is not opening, what can i do now? i ask the hosting service provider they told me that they had uploaded two test file which is successfully opened but my site is not opened? may i need to change something to run my website on dedicated?

you will need to troubleshoot what is happening or not happening in order to find the cause of the problem.

assuming that php is installed and running on the server, there's nothing inherent in the type of web hosting setup that would cause this. however, there are php configuration settings and minor things that have been changed/removed over time in the php language that could cause code that worked on one server to not work on another. 

what exactly is the output you are getting when you visit your site and if it is a blank page, what does the 'view source' of that blank page show?

also, have you checked the web server error logs for any errors that would help pin down the problem?

blank php pages are usually the result of a fatal php parse error or a fatal run time error. since the code ran on one server and there's nothing present in the 'view source' it's most likely a fatal run time error.

what does adding the following lines, immediately after the first opening <?php tag on the main page, show - 

ini_set("display_errors", "1");
error_reporting(-1);

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.