Having trouble loading the php? On Ubuntu

Go to solution Solved by G3NERALCHRIS,

I have the complete website, and works fine on windows using XAMPP control panel accessing via localhost.

Now I am having trouble accessing the table(s) via ubuntu after turning on mysql in ubuntu also I am receving no errors

just a blank page. You can check the php but it might not make any difference.

All assoicated files for linking with mysql are below if needed I will upload whole webiste without images.

I have stopped mysql and restarted it, over and over again. Also tried using

sudo /usr/sbin/mysqld --skip-grant-tables --skip networking &

command and no luck.

Website is running succesfully just mysql is not working any suggestion on what could be wrong.

add-aboutme.php

add-contactme.php

add-guestbook.php

delete-contact.php

guestbook.php

view-aboutme.php

view-contactme.php

view-guestbook.php

Edited by G3NERALCHRIS

I am receving no errors

just a blank page

This usually means PHP encountered an unrecoverable error. First step is to checked the error logs for your server. Or enable error reporting in the php.ini

error_reporting = E_ALL
display_errors = On

Make sure you restart your http server after making any changes to the php.ini

Post the errors you get here

I have the complete website, and works fine on windows using XAMPP control panel accessing via localhost

If it worked on Windows then it should work on your Ubuntu server. I have a feeling something is not configured correctly on Ubuntu. Once we know what the errors are we can start to assist you better.

This usually means PHP encountered an unrecoverable error. First step is to checked the error logs for your server. Or enable error reporting in the php.ini

error_reporting = E_ALL
display_errors = On

Make sure you restart your http server after making any changes to the php.ini

Post the errors you get here

If it worked on Windows then it should work on your Ubuntu server. I have a feeling something is not configured correctly on Ubuntu. Once we know what the errors are we can start to assist you better.

I check the php.ini in terminal display errors is on by default and error reporting is E_ALL by default. Any suggestion?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.