Downloading the files of torrent

Blade5566

Hello guys I'm blade and I love php I love to learn. Yesterday I found a site https://bitport.io where if you upload a torrent or magnet url it will download your file and able to view it online.

I am wondering how did the downloading of files work and searching using magnet URL to download the torrent?

Kindly guide me of what should I check or research about it. Thank you so much! 

It's BitTorrent. You implement the protocol, or more likely use an existing client to do your work for you, and then wrap whatever service you want around it.

If you want to learn how then you need to learn the protocol or at the very least learn about what it even is.

It's BitTorrent. You implement the protocol, or more likely use an existing client to do your work for you, and then wrap whatever service you want around it.

If you want to learn how then you need to learn the protocol or at the very least learn about what it even is.

Thanks for the quick reply sir. Aside from protocol sir what are the things I should need to learn? 

Well, let's see:

PHP, HTML, CSS, Javascript, TCP/IP, socket programming, Diffie-Hellman. And you'll want to learn about the legality of what you're doing, notably the DMCA. And your hosting provider's terms of service/use policies.

I already google about it sir I know php, html, css and JS. I'm wondering is there any sample of code I can study?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.