How to execute Identity Switch PHP Script in Facebook Via URL? Please Help

ravinder07

Hi, I am a newbie and learning basic. I have a facebook account with 10+ fan pages. If you have FB account and Fan Pages then you might know that you can switch your profile with Fan page and post and comments on people status with Fan Page instead of your Default Profile.

Currently I have to click on Triangle button in right top corner which open a drop down menu option tab and there are my Fan pages listed and then i click one of them to change my Profile as Fan page and then do comments on people Fan page so they can see my Fan page name.

I was trying to switch Fan pages via URL. I copied my Fan page URL and pasted in the address bar but it only open my Fan page and did not change my Profile to it so I must have to go through by click on Triangle button in top right corner and then fan page to change profile.

I inspected elements in browser while opened my fan page and notice that there is a 

PHP page which change identity between pages and our profile. And it might only execute when we manually click on fan page in drop down menu.

See this is page inspect element and all this li contain my pages information.

a8b89cd422.png

Here i opened the first LI tag and you can see that there is a PHP page of changing identity.

8c06d3a195.png

NOW, What i want to do is that I want a url which let me change identity between my pages and profile directly via pasting it on Address bar instead of every time i click on triangle button and scroll to find my page name and then click. I am sure you guys can give me proper format of URL which can be directly paste in my address bar to switch identity. 

I hope i have explained it well. Waiting for you replies.

Thanks

I'm afraid it's more complicated than that, probably.  What is happening is that they are using javascript to manipulate their API.  

View source is not going to be as helpful as a javascript debugging tool like Firebug, which will let you actually trace what is happening, but I'm doubtful you'll be able to just get some static url's you could stick on a page.  

You might be able to get someone really versed in the Facebook api and javascript to create you a small app that would utilize the api to login to Facebook and then change context for you in a more efficient way for you, but it's doubtful you will be able to explore this idea yourself, unless you are capable of reverse engineering how this works in their app, and even then, if they don't want you to do this, it could be difficult to accomplish.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.