how to add process in server?

yhi

when ever i login to my cpanel

23jgvmp.jpg

i saw this

CPU usage0 , memory usage , process 0

i want to know how to add process ??

how to use it ?

can i program it to do a talk in my absence ?

Those figures only show anything if there is a PHP process running at the very same second you get to that page. For a low-traffic site that may be a rare occurrence.

Create a script with something like a sleep(100) so it runs for a long time, go to it in your browser, and reload the CPanel page.

Yes, in general (depends if your hosting allows it), but there are very few reasons why you should ever do that.

What do you need it to do?

Can make a cron job to run scripts a timely manner to either check something or perform a task, can also include or write code right into your scripts some actions to take upon certain conditions, even exec a shell script.

Since you have cpanel

https://documentation.cpanel.net/display/ALD/Cron+Jobs

yes i want to perform some check , also i want to run some scripts adter a certain time (on daily basis)

if i do that manually it will take too much time :(

& its also possible to program a script to run a .sh script in my linux server automatically ?

thxx quickold car :)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.