IPN not working?

Steven1234
Go to solution Solved by mac_gyver,

Hi,

I hired someone to do some coding for me last year. Basically what was done was the following: IPN was set up on my account so that the  ipn reports was sent to my website. My website then decided, based on the ipn report, which pdf was to be emailed out to my customer. It then had mailgun send out the email with the link to the pdf which are stored on my website. This work flawlessly until last week when I changed my account and enabled ipn using the same notification url as from my original account. The ipn on the new account is actually sending the report to my website successfully. The problem is that mailgun is not getting the email to send out. I base this last comment on the fact that the logs in my mailgun accounts looks fine.

Unfortunately the original coder is no longer available and I was hoping to find someone who could look into what is going wrong for me

Thanks,

Steven

Edited by Steven1234

• Solution

if your intent is just for someone to troubleshoot and fix the problem for you, you would want to post in the freelancing - Job Offerings forum section.

the programming help forum sections are for coders, and those learning to code, to get help with code they have written. these forum sections are not here to get free programming services.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.