Help finding a form

septicmike

Hello!

I'm very new to PHP, only started learning it this week for my work. I'm trying to translate a part of the osTicket 1.9.9 solution to my native language for my company.

I've managed to translate some of it but there are a couple of forms that I'm having trouble finding.

This particular part of the code:

<?php
       if (!$thisclient) {
            $uform = UserForm::getUserForm()->getForm($_POST);
            if ($_POST) $uform->isValid();
            $uform->render(false);
        }
        else { ?>
           <tr><td colspan="2"><hr /></td></tr>
        <tr><td><?php echo __('Email'); ?>:</td><td><?php echo $thisclient->getEmail(); ?></td></tr>
        <tr><td><?php echo __('Client'); ?>:</td><td><?php echo $thisclient->getName(); ?></td></tr>
        <?php } ?>
    </tbody>
    <tbody id="dynamic-form">
        <?php if ($form) {
            include(CLIENTINC_DIR . 'templates/dynamic-form.tmpl.php');
        } ?>
    </tbody>
    <tbody><?php
        $tform = TicketForm::getInstance()->getForm($_POST);
        if ($_POST) $tform->isValid();
        $tform->render(false); ?>
    </tbody>
    <tbody>

The text that I have to translate isn't in it with the echo statement like it is elsewhere. I assume it's in another file but I haven't been able to find out which one. It wasn't in templates/dynamic-form.tmpl.php.
I've attached a picture of the form that I'm trying to translate.

Would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me out!
I can provide more details if needed of course.

post-179392-0-06765100-1438088612_thumb.jpg

Okay, so basically what I'm doing is just opening the .php files and translating the echo statements from English to my language. 

The file that's giving me trouble:

http://www.filedropper.com/openinc

And the section thats giving me trouble is the Contact information one here: http://i.imgur.com/sOnhdLw.jpg

The code I pasted in my first post is the part of code I think covers the Contact information section. Like I said, I'm new to PHP so I figured the text is contained in another file and that file is referenced in the pasted code but I havent been able to figure out which.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.