help in javascript for not assigning same driver to some guest if his status=waiting or started

singhRahul34

once i select the driver name from the dropdown 
suppose once i assign driver (xyz) to some guest if his status = reached then he should available to assign some other guest or 

if his status = started or waiting he should not be available to assign some other guest how can i write code in javascript for that 

here is the given file please give me the logic from that i can do this 

guestArr.html

The logic is pretty straight-forward; check the current status of the driver - if it's 'started' or 'waiting', disable the driver name selector.

I didn't download the attachment to see the actual code you're working with - don't take it personally, it's not that I specifically don't trust you, I don't trust anyone on the Internet.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.