Laravel Auth, DB Design, Team Associations

Danny620

Hi

I’m trying to develop an online application that will allow ‘Candidates’ to book on courses that “Providers” have posted.

The application is going to have 4 different types of users, please see attached ‘Figure 1.4 - JobSkilla User Permissions & Roles.jpg’ all of which have different information associated with them.

On first signup of a provider they will complete a company profile and a user will be created as the owner associated with that “Provider” that user will then be able to invite their team members (Team associations) to share the same “Provider” data but with restricted access to areas such as billing / invoives.

I’m going to be building the application using laravel 5.2, I still want to use laravels Auth but how can I allow multiple auths?

I was thinking of having a table called “Auth” that could manage the logins with a forging key to the ‘candidates’, ‘providers’ table.

What’s the best way of handling multiple logins that are associated with 1 “Provider”?

I’ve attached a EER diagram with the current database design this may be incomplete.

I wanted to ask for some guidance with the best way to program/db design the project. I would appreciate if anyone can give me a better solution or point me in the right direction.

I don't mind paying for advice.

post-72974-0-02546100-1453819536_thumb.jpg

JobSkilla EER Diagram.pdf

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.