WordPress - Get product info from the order on the e-mail template

jimleeder123

We're going to need a lot more information than this to help at all.

What theme are you using? Have you created a child theme (you should have, if you're editing the files)? What e-commerce plugin are you using? Have you read the documentation for the theme and plugin?

Sorry, I'm using WooCommerce, and my own custom theme. I'm trying to enter this into the admin order e-mail file, and will carry it into the customer one later when ready.

I've googled a lot and tried a lot, but nothings working. What I need is the product name(s) in the order. Because of the nature of the business, it's likely only one product will be bought (or multiple of a single product).

I've not got a lot of experience with WooCommerce, but what I've found is that the product is a custom post type. Have you tried "get_posts( [productID] )"? It should return a WP_Post object - the post_title attribute should be the product name.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.