Musical Instruments

unsider

So in another attempt to start some discussions in this section. I'm curious what musical instruments the members of this board play.

I've been playing piano off/on for about 6 years, and I'm currently working on Chopin's Etude Op. 12-10

I've also picked up guitar, and have been playing for a few months, I'm pretty bad.

And I play trumpet for my school band, about 4 years.

You guys..?

I've been playing guitar for the best part of my life, 32 now, started when I was around 8. I've a bunch of musical instruments and equipment in my house, and my fiance is a drummer.

Haven't really done much of late but I was in a band for about 8 years. We did alot of touring around Australia but never really got anywhere.

I've also done a fair amount of production work in my time for a few other bands, before getting into programming electronic music. Had a few releases with that in the UK but again, never really got anywhere.

Looking to get back into the electronic stuff as soon as I get the time to setup my gear again.

I play drums mostly (as you can make out from my image), but I also play guitar, a little bass, and a little piano. Recently I have picked up and become a "Guitar Hero", but that doesn't really count...awesome game though, I wish I thought of it.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.