3 replies to this topic

#1 steelmanronald06

steelmanronald06
  • Staff Alumni
  • Advanced Member
  • 2,004 posts
  • LocationOk

Posted 20 May 2006 - 01:43 AM

Before I begin, I must tell you. The only pay you will get is the credit for the project and $20.00. Sorry, but I have no cash. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":unsure:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"unsure.gif\" /] Anyways, here is what I need. I need _SOMEONE_ who can design templates. I just need one. They should be fairly good with grahpics, know html, and know css. Here is something to the core of what I want:

A header with a nice logo-
A content area-
A LEFT NAVIGATION BAR-
and a footer area-

Pretty simple. The only real grahpical work you will need to do is the header/logo part, and that is about it. The other grahpics I plan to use are just images for the content area that I already have saved and ready to use. If you are interested, PM me or something. Since there is really no rule to you replying to this here, I guess you could reply here, but I would rather follow the PHP Freelancing guidelines as much as possible. This should go there, but there is no php involved.

#2 jcombs_31

jcombs_31
  • Staff Alumni
  • Advanced Member
  • 2,066 posts
  • LocationFL

Posted 23 May 2006 - 04:35 PM

$20 huh, get right on that. Why don't you just download a template.

#3 steelmanronald06

steelmanronald06
  • Staff Alumni
  • Advanced Member
  • 2,004 posts
  • LocationOk

Posted 23 May 2006 - 09:46 PM

thought about it, couldn't find a template I liked.

#4 moberemk

moberemk
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 695 posts

Posted 26 May 2006 - 02:22 PM

I suppose you could always try the Sitepoint Marketplace. Plenty of stuff like that there.
Disclaimer: No matter how harsh I may be, I'm always IMO only.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users