Freelancing Offer

steelmanronald06

Before I begin, I must tell you. The only pay you will get is the credit for the project and $20.00. Sorry, but I have no cash. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":unsure:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"unsure.gif\" /] Anyways, here is what I need. I need _SOMEONE_ who can design templates. I just need one. They should be fairly good with grahpics, know html, and know css. Here is something to the core of what I want:

A header with a nice logo-
A content area-
A LEFT NAVIGATION BAR-
and a footer area-

Pretty simple. The only real grahpical work you will need to do is the header/logo part, and that is about it. The other grahpics I plan to use are just images for the content area that I already have saved and ready to use. If you are interested, PM me or something. Since there is really no rule to you replying to this here, I guess you could reply here, but I would rather follow the PHP Freelancing guidelines as much as possible. This should go there, but there is no php involved.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.