Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

successlieswithme

php.net manual on your site

Hello,
i hope some one will answer me [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":unsure:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"unsure.gif\" /]
and i hope iam not posting in wrong forum [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":huh:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"huh.gif\" /]

i want to know,
how people of phpgreaks.com has kept php.net's manual in their site.

its very good see all manuals here.
i just wanted to know how is this possible

Hope someone helps me.
thanks in advance.

[!--quoteo(post=375589:date=May 20 2006, 05:56 PM:name=seenu)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(seenu @ May 20 2006, 05:56 PM) [snapback]375589[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Hello,
i hope some one will answer me [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":unsure:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"unsure.gif\" /]
and i hope iam not posting in wrong forum [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":huh:\" border=\"0\" alt=\"huh.gif\" /]

i want to know,
how people of phpgreaks.com has kept php.net's manual in their site.

its very good see all manuals here.
i just wanted to know how is this possible

Hope someone helps me.
thanks in advance.
[/quote]

I'm assuming from here: [a href=\"http://www.php.net/download-docs.php\" target=\"_blank\"]http://www.php.net/download-docs.php[/a]

Yeah you can download the manual from php.net and then integrated the manual into your sites template.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.