4 replies to this topic

#1 corillo181

corillo181
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 896 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 10:05 AM

i'm sorry but i have no one else to ask and this is the only forum i come in to. i delete my original fonts that comes with windos..

can any one tell me how i can get thne bakc i try downloading on windows but i cant find them..

again sorry about that.. dont get mad at me just please help me ..

#2 .josh

.josh
  • Staff Alumni
  • .josh
  • 14,871 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 10:20 AM

except that you should have posted this in the miscelaneous section...

so you found the fonts to download but you can't find where you downloaded them to? easiest method is to go back and download them again but pay attention to what folder it is going to.
Did I help you? Feeling generous? Buy me lunch! 
Please, take the time and do some research and find out how much it would have cost you to get your help from a decent paid-for source. A "roll-of-the-dice" freelancer will charge you $5-$15/hr. A decent entry level freelancer will charge you around $15-30/hr. A professional will charge you anywhere from $50-$100/hr. An agency will charge anywhere from $100-$250/hr. Think about all this when soliciting for help here. Think about how much money you are making from the work you are asking for help on. No, we do not expect you to pay for the help given here, but donating a few bucks is a fraction of the cost of what you would have paid, shows your appreciation, helps motivate people to keep offering help without the pricetag, and helps make this a higher quality free-help community :)

#3 corillo181

corillo181
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 896 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 10:44 AM

i thought i downloaded them but thos ear not the real fonts the xp comes with.. it was just some new ones..

i havent found the original fonts.. such as arial varnada and all of those.. all this webpages look funcky :|

#4 corillo181

corillo181
  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • Advanced Member
  • 896 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 11:31 AM

well i'm done with this topic i dind't find all of them at once, but in microsoft.com they got a list of all xp fonts and i found a site where they got all the fonts for free so i guess i'll down load it one by one..

sorry agian next time i'll post it in the right place

#5 .josh

.josh
  • Staff Alumni
  • .josh
  • 14,871 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 06:43 PM

do you have your windows install cds? bet you can find them on there...
Did I help you? Feeling generous? Buy me lunch! 
Please, take the time and do some research and find out how much it would have cost you to get your help from a decent paid-for source. A "roll-of-the-dice" freelancer will charge you $5-$15/hr. A decent entry level freelancer will charge you around $15-30/hr. A professional will charge you anywhere from $50-$100/hr. An agency will charge anywhere from $100-$250/hr. Think about all this when soliciting for help here. Think about how much money you are making from the work you are asking for help on. No, we do not expect you to pay for the help given here, but donating a few bucks is a fraction of the cost of what you would have paid, shows your appreciation, helps motivate people to keep offering help without the pricetag, and helps make this a higher quality free-help community :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users