2 replies to this topic

#1 Roee

Roee
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 07:33 PM

hi all..

do you know about messege board (forum) which works with 1 file?
i mean that all the system in 1 file ..
i am looking for something like it.. not very tomplicated system.. i need just register+login+cats+forums+post+view+replys

if you know about please tell me..
thanks

#2 .josh

.josh
  • Staff Alumni
  • .josh
  • 14,871 posts

Posted 21 May 2006 - 10:10 PM

i think the closest you are going to get with a pre-made script is to find a guestbook script, which will usually be a one page script, and add onto it the other stuff yourself, like registering and editing.
Did I help you? Feeling generous? Buy me lunch! 
Please, take the time and do some research and find out how much it would have cost you to get your help from a decent paid-for source. A "roll-of-the-dice" freelancer will charge you $5-$15/hr. A decent entry level freelancer will charge you around $15-30/hr. A professional will charge you anywhere from $50-$100/hr. An agency will charge anywhere from $100-$250/hr. Think about all this when soliciting for help here. Think about how much money you are making from the work you are asking for help on. No, we do not expect you to pay for the help given here, but donating a few bucks is a fraction of the cost of what you would have paid, shows your appreciation, helps motivate people to keep offering help without the pricetag, and helps make this a higher quality free-help community :)

#3 Roee

Roee
  • Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 11:46 AM

yes but i am looking for a ready script

i remember that i see this script sometime.. (the themplate of the script was green)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users