[SOLVED] My site.

whiteboikyle

Im on IE7. The site is generally too dark. Dark shades of gray and black and just some blue headers dont make it for me. The menu could use some rollovers. The repeating images on the sides and headers (ex. Latest News) are a bit jagged (only if u intended to have them like that, which i doubt). In "My Office" the login fields are inline which makes them really confusing. In "Members" the table goes off page. At "Diplomacy", the skull and glowing dot icon could easily have transparent backgrounds. There are 3 broken images below the menu. The header image is just a ripped image at deviantart or whatever with no manipulation, to make it look a bit like your art. The homepage uses just another ripped image and who's online; guess u need to provide some more information.

Sorry for all the pointing outs, but if u want critique, those are my 2 cents :)

the header image was made by 1 of the clan members... ;) and what do you mean the members was ripped?

but thanks for the critique

Did he draw/color the header image? I dont think so. I didnt say "the members was ripped", i was talking about the header and the homepage center image (which like the header, it is just ripped).

GFX.. so the Render he did not make but the rest he did.. Its not cosidered ripped..

Rip in this case was about using just a plain image with minor/not-at-all graphic manipulation, i didnt mean it with negative intention. As long as an image is free to use or u have permissions on using it, we are totally free to do it. Anyway cheers and good luck with the website.

Congrats.  You've made a clan site that matches the general idea of every other clan site on the net.

Recipe for a clan site:

1) Add "scary" graphic

2) Use a lot of black mixed with some neon colors

3) Throw in a few gradients for kicks

4) Make the font really small

3/10 for an overall score.  I hate clan sites.

Congrats.  You've made a clan site that matches the general idea of every other clan site on the net.

Recipe for a clan site:

1) Add "scary" graphic

2) Use a lot of black mixed with some neon colors

3) Throw in a few gradients for kicks

4) Make the font really small

3/10 for an overall score.  I hate clan sites.

I found this critique completely useless.

You have let your dislike of "clan sites" alter your true impression of the site. You should not be biased to any site you critique.

I found this critique completely useless.

You have let your dislike of "clan sites" alter your true impression of the site. You should not be biased to any site you critique.

I'm sorry I didn't post something more useful, but the site has no outstanding qualities that make it any different from any other clan site.  What is there to critique?  For all we know it's a template!

And FYI, you cannot critique without bias.  That's asinine.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.