Local Host Redirecting to Sonicwall

jiggens

I am working on Windows 2003 server,  I have php and mysql installed.  PHP and Mysql is working but when i try to navigate to a website i get the sonic wall login pages.  Could this have something to do with my ISS configuration or my Sonicwall?  Has anyone ever ran into this problem that could get me some insight on why my webpages wont browse through IIS.

I have tried from different browsers as well as setup my sites in the hostfile. 

The reason i think this is a problem because my php code seems to fail loading a new page even though i can ftp in and all.  This all worked months ago but the systems admin put a new Sonicwall in, could this be the cause of my problems?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.