Jump to content

very noobie question

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guest_edwinsweep_*

  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2006 - 12:05 PM

hi everybody i wanted to ask if anybody knows what the small images are called that are repeated like a 1000 times on a website.
they usually have a resolution of about 1x11 and are usually used for example tableborders!
so that every table on the site has a very nice border instead of the standard one!
i know some are free on the internet, its just pretty hard to look if you dont know the name!
btw i dont mean the background images those are mostley 1x500 or something!
thanks in advance

#2 AndyB

  • Staff Alumni
  • Advanced Member
  • 5,465 posts
  • LocationToronto

Posted 23 May 2006 - 12:37 PM

I suppose they're spacer images.

Legend has it that reading the manual never killed anyone.
My site

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users